Tuesday, February 7, 2012

God's Blessings Big and Small!!!!!

I must say its been a crazy week I haven't had much time on the computer, but I have an iphone now so I can still get on facebook on the go, still that's not getting Finding Star done, I am at the half way mark now, their about. 
I am loving my iphone and am glad to have it.  I was uncertain on how I was going to feel about it, but I am happy.  I couldn't be more happy with it.  I am still learning it though.

I am still writing on Finding Star and am hoping to have it finished including revisions by the beginning of May the latest, it's almost a year and a half with this project as of May, but this story is one I am passionate about.

I had to get a Mickey mouse case for the phone because it was to cute to pass up LOL!!!!

I am feeling much better than I was last week, I am finally at the tail end of this bug and fee so much better.

I went back to Harvest Fellowship last week and I know that is where I belong I believe it is time that I go back their, after much prayer, I feel confident in my decision.

God Bless
Michelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment