Sunday, January 19, 2020

Book Review: My Name is Konisola


My Name is Konisola

by Alisa Siegel



Pub Date 03 Mar 2020



I am reviewing a copy of My Name is Konisola through Second Story Press and Netgalley:

Konisola and her Mother step off a plane and into Canada on a freezing cold winter night, having fled Nigeria. They were running for their lives as at home they were under the threat of a family member who wanted to harm them.


But when it is discovered that Konisola's Mother is sick with Cancer, and is hospitalized, Konisola must stay with strangers, at first a lady who never lets her leave the house and go to school. but soon she is sent to Darlene's a lady who gives her everything she needs especially love, but the question arises if she will be allowed to stay in the country, and with Darlene after her Mother dies>


Will Konisola be allowed to stay with Darlene and her family, find out in My Name is Konisola.


I give My Name Is Konisola five out of five stars!


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment