Thursday, May 20, 2021

Book Review: Amanda: A Sweet Romantic Comedy (Sewing in SoCal Book 4)

 




Amanda

A Sweet Romantic Comedy (Sewing in SoCal Book 4)

by Sarah Monzon

BooksGoSocial 

Christian  |  Romance 

Pub Date 22 Apr 2021



I am reviewing a copy of Amanda: A Sweet Romantic Comedy (Sewing in SoCal Book 4) through BooksGoSocial and Netgalley:






“The Devil made me do it” it’s a phrase that I will never let pass my lips.  Why would it when I have Delores, my undiagnosed autoimmune disorder, to make all my decisions for me? (I named her myself since the doctors couldn’t do it for me.)  If I have a get together with my friends and Delores says no, I don’t go.  Instead I’ll have my prescheduled daily afternoon fever and fatigue at that time.






There are two biggest regrets I have with having Delores direct my fate? One, my family thinks my illness is all in my head. And two, I set the love of my life, Peter Reynolds, free from my anchoring tether so he could fly.   I never thought I’d see him again, but five years later he’s soaring in the limelight as one of the most talked-about defensive players in professional football.  And did I mention he also happens to play for the team my boss just assigned me to as a social media manager?



If you are looking for a fun, often comedic Christian Romance to read let me recommend Amanda :A Sweet Romantic Comedy (Sewing in SoCal Book 4).



I give Amanda:A Sweet Romantic Comedy (Sewing in SoCal Book 4) five out of five stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment