Sunday, June 27, 2021

Book Review: In the Lord I Take Refuge

 




In the Lord I Take Refuge

150 Daily Devotions through the Psalms

by

Crossway

Christian

Pub Date 27 Jul 2021



I am reviewing a copy of In the Lord I Take Refuge through Crossway and Netgalley:




If you are looking for a devotional that will allow you to journey through the psalms in a new way, I recommend Inn the Lord I Take refuge.    





In the Lord I Take Refuge you will journey through beauty and delight as well as brokenness and pain.   You will find that joy and sorrow mingle together.  





If you are looking for a Devotional that stays true to the scriptures then look no further than In the Lord We Take Refuge.



I give In the Lord I Take Refuge five out of five stars!



Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment