Friday, July 2, 2021

Book Review: My 52 Lists Project: Journaling Inspiration for Kids

 



My 52 Lists Project: Journaling Inspiration for Kids!

Journaling Inspiration for Kids!

by Moorea Seal

Sasquatch Books 

 Children's Nonfiction  |  Middle Grade  |  Self-Help 

Pub Date 07 Sep 2021 




I am reviewing a copy of My 52 Lists Project: Journaling Inspiration for Kids through Sasquatch Books and Netgalley:



In this book, it is reminded that kids are able to express themselves, includes are lists that help them do just that as it helps them explore interests and hobbies, and learn more about themselves.  This beautiful hard-Covered guided journal can be started anytime, and can either be a safe space for kids to fill out on their own, or can be done with a loved one to spark great conversations.




The simple prompts will help kids be able to express themselves while they brush up on writing skills, as well as helping them to build social and emotional intelligence.





The book includes prompts, as well as photography to go along with those prompts , it also includes a sticker sheet.





If you have a middle grade child in your life that has expressed interest in being able to express themselves in journal form, I highly recommend My 52 Lists Project:  Journaling Inspiration for a kids.




I give My 52 List Project five out of five star!



Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment