Sunday, March 26, 2023

Book Review: My Love God, Is Everywhere

 



My Love, God Is Everywhere

by Victoria Robb Powers; Cameron Mason Vickrey

Pub Date 15 Aug 2023

 Thomas Nelson: CHILDREN'S,  Thomas Nelson

 Children's Nonfiction 



I am reviewing a copy of My Love, God is Everywhere through Thomas Nelson Children's and Netgalley:



In this beautiful poetic book geared towards children between the ages of four to eight child asks her mother "Is God here, or is God there?" and begins to understand that God's attention, kindness, and comfort are everywhere. Young children will learn that:



God is present in all parts of nature

God is present with them when they are scared or brave, happy or sad, and in all situations

each person is loved and good because they are God's child and God is present within them



If you are looking for a book to show children who God is, I highly recommend My Love, God is Everywhere!



Five out of five stars!


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment