Thursday, May 25, 2023

Book Review: Finding my Sacred

 


Finding My Sacred

by Shell SilverSmith

Pub Date 11 Jan 2023 |

 Creations Press 

 Biographies & Memoirs  |  General Fiction (Adult)  |  Nonfiction (Adult)



I have been given a copy of Finding My Sacred for review by Creation Press and Netgalley:



Shell Silversmith's Finding my Sacred is a remarkable debut.  It provides cathartic spiritual compositions detailing her life journey. A reader's soul will be ignited by Silversmith's debut novel.


After suffering a tragic loss, Shell began writing her novel in 2010. After finishing her first edits, she described her work as "non-fiction, spiritual, and biographical". Those who enjoy the works of renowned authors such as Elizabeth Gilbert, Glennon Doyle, and Cheryl Strayed will also find "Finding My Sacred" interesting. With its flowing storyline, this novel is sure to inspire and nurture your spiritual beliefs.



I give Finding My Sacred five out of five stars!



Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment