Sunday, April 5, 2020

Book Review: How May I Offend You Today



How May I Offend You Today?
Rants and Revelations from a Not-So-Proper Southern Lady
by Susannah B. Lewis
Nelson Books
Thomas Nelson
Christian | Humor
Pub Date 25 Aug 2020



I am reviewing a copy of How May I Offend You Today through Nelson Books and Netgalley:


 Susannah B Lewis has millions of fans who flock to her take no prisoners rants about the pet peeves she had in every day life.



In Everyday Living Susannah B Lewis turns her humor which is one of her trademarks to the everyday events that grate on her nerves from people who wear inappropriate and offensive t shirts to very public displays of affection in Lowe's plumbing aisle.  Lowe's--while keeping a wry eye on herself



This book weaves together anecdotes from her distinctly Southern life with frequent references to the Bible.  In this book Lewis reminds us too that it is important that we stand firm in our views. 


How May I Offend You Today is filled with witty but down to earth banter.  This book is uplifting and inspirational and therefore I find that it is worthy of five out of five stars.



Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment