Monday, July 13, 2020

Book Review: Never Have I Ever

Never Have I Ever
The gripping psychological thriller about a game gone wrong
by Lucy V. Hay

 Hodder & Stoughton 
Hodder Paperbacks
 Mystery & Thrillers 
Pub Date 12 Dec 2019 




I am reviewing a copy of Never Have I Ever through Hodder & Stoughton and Netgalley:



In Never Have I Ever four teenagers discover a new game, a game that they add their our own rules, they go from sharing secrets to sharing firsts.  But things soon go spiraling out control.    




Soon a woman gets a note stuck through her door, the note terrifies her.  The note reads: Never have I ever been punished for what I have done.





She thought the game was over, but now it seems like it’s her turn to play.  No matter how far it goes you must follow the rules, and the game is never over, not really.





If you are looking for a great suspenseful read, one that draws you in, and doesn’t let you go, I highly recommend Never Have I Ever.


Five out of five stars!




Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment