Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Book Review: Am I Weird

 

Am I Weird?

A book about finding your place when you feel like you don't fit in

by Jennifer Licate

Boys Town Press 

Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

 Children's Fiction  |  Middle Grade  |  Self-Help 

Pub Date 12 Jan 2021




I am reviewing a copy f Am I Weird through Boys Town Press and Netgalley:



Eva is insecure, she feels like a middle school misfit. She longs to be invited to parties and included in the sleepovers but feels invisible and ignored.   Could it be because she’s artsy, and her fashion tastes are peculiar?  Is her niceness mistaken for boringness? Or is she an actual weirdo?





Eva finds herself questioning everything about who she is, can the love of her parents and the wisdom of a loyal friend help her regain a sense of self-worth?





Am I Weird is a compelling chapter book that reminds the readers it’s okay to be different.



I give Am I Weird five out of five star!




Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment