Friday, April 23, 2021

Book Review: The Story of My Life in Christ

 



The Story of My Life in Christ

A Guided Devotional Journal

by Merlin Buhl, Theresa Buhl

Our Daily Bread Publishing 

Christian  |  Religion & Spirituality 

Pub Date 07 Sep 2021



I am reviewing The Story of My Life in Christ  through Our Daily Bread Publishing and Netgalley:



The Story of My Life in Christ offers you both a devotional and a guided journal.   





During the next month, you are going to go on a journey to share your Faith.  Along the way on this journey, you’ll reflect on what you believe and why you came to believe him.  



The Scripture and other insights in this devotional lead you to reflect on your faith journey, while the prompts help you record it. 




From jotting down simple notes to eventually laying out a clear presentation of your beliefs, you will be able to capture the unique work of God in your life.      

The result will end in a faith and legacy clearly written to share with loved ones.




 I give The Story of My Life In Christ five out of five stars!



Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment