Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Book Review: I Am Not A Troublemaker

 



I am Not a Troublemaker

by Tolu' A. Akinyemi

BooksGoSocial

Children's Fiction

Pub Date 31 May 2021




I am reviewing a copy of I Am Not A Troublemaker through BooksGoSocial and Netgalley:



After going to a new school, Chadwick gains the label of being a trouble maker.  Being given the blame even when he is not the one starting the issues.



He can only hope the label does not stick, and that he is able to come clean.



I found the illustrations in this book were beautifully done, and the concept was a good one, but the story just seemed to lack, some elements, it moved far to quickly, without much emphasis on how the conflict was resolved.




I give I Am Not A Troublemaker three out of five stars!



Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment