Friday, September 17, 2021

Book Review: Your Words Your World

 




Your Words Your World

by Louise Bélanger

Pub Date 01 Jul 2021 | Archive Date 31 Mar 2022

 Louise Bélanger 

 Christian  |  Poetry  |  Religion & Spirituality 



I am reviewing a copy of Your Words Your World through Louise Belanger and Netgalley:




Your  Words Your World is a beautiful collection of photographs and Poems, all giving glory to God.






The poems and photographs in this beautiful collection are about God, about having a relationship with him as well as other life subjects and beautiful poems. The beautiful photographs included in this collection complement the poetry, beautifully!






If your looking for a collection of poetry that speaks of God’s beauty and Grace, I recommend Your Words Your World.




I give Your Words Your World five out of five stars!




Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reading my poetry book. I am thrilled you enjoyed it and I am so grateful for your beautiful review.

    ReplyDelete