Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Book Review: What Comes My Way

 



What Comes My Way

by Tracie Peterson

Pub Date 01 Oct 2019 

 Bethany House,  Bethany House Publishers

 Christian 



I am reviewing a copy of What Comes My Way through Bethany House Publishers and Netgalley:





Ella Fleming is on the run from her past and the secrets that could tear her family apart.  She’s a member of the Brookstone Wild West Extravaganza, a wild west show comprised of all-female performers, her uncanny talent for trick riding impresses the viewers.  It’s only while she’s performing that she can forget the truth about who she really is, which is the daughter of a murderer.




Phillip DeShazer blames himself for his father's death and has done his best to bury his guilt in his work and in drink.  But he soon realizes he needs something more so he seeks answers and finds support and kindness from the beautiful Ella Fleming. However, the more she comes to his rescue, the more his guilt grows.   




Can Phillip overcome his vices so he and Ella can have their happily ever after?



Find out in What Comes My Way



I give What Comes my way five out of five stars!




Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment