Wednesday, August 17, 2011

One Whirlwind Summer

This has been a busy summer to say the least, some good and some bad..Sadly my Moms best friend went home to be with the Lord, she is with Jesus now, but how this came about is rather confusing and conflicting, so I am not going to say much about that, except to say rest in peace Marlo, I know your with Jesus.

Before we knew exactly what happened to Marlo I had author photos done for my soon to be released book Shadows from Our Past...The Fourth book in the Marishka Tanya Alexei Mystery series.  Thank You Melody of SMPhotos for a beautiful job on these pics!!!


I am currently working on another Christian Mystery tentatively entitled the Price I Pay, while waiting for Shadows from Our Past to be released in the next few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment