Wednesday, November 7, 2012

From the Land of Wrimo 2012

Greetings my friends, pull up a chair, and a cup of cocoa, or coffee whatever you prefer, and write on, those of you who are writing, and for my followers who are not writers, just pull up a chair, something warm to drink, and keep reading, everyone is welcome here.

A week in of Nano and I am pushing nineteen thousand words on my Novel.  Some may ask why you want to due Nano, the truth is simple I enjoy it, and it gets those creative juices flowing.  It may not be like any other literary contest, but the point is its fun, and I enjoy it.  I am also working on other projects so I am plenty busy.

Writing has been a passion of mine for a long time, I guess its only natural because I am a reader, and for the past five years Nanowrimo has been something I have looked forward to.  I do not expect to write the great American Novel in the span of thirty days don't get me wrong, but I do find that often times I get ideas that I can tweak into ideas that turn into something worthy of print.

The boys have their own desktop now.  But they still love fighting over my laptop LOL!!!!

Well I guess I better get back to the word count, maybe I can make it to twenty k tonight, that would make me very happy.  Anyway happy writing my fellow wrimers, and happy reading to everyone else.

God Bless
Michelle~





No comments:

Post a Comment