Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Book Review: Writing Joy On My Heart

Writing Joy on My Heart
A 6-Week Bible Memory Devotional
by Jean Fischer
Barbour Publishing, Inc.

Barbour Books
Christian
Pub Date
01 Apr 2020


I am reviewing a copy of Writing Joy On My Heart: A 6-Week Bible Memory Devotional through Barbour Books and Netgalley:


In this book we are reminded that though life is strewn with obstobstacless the Lord is there to help us if we seek his guidance.

On week one day one, the various authors of this devotional remind us that "Life’s path, your journey from birth to death, is strewn with obstacles intended to steal your happiness. Satan will deliberately put roadblocks in your way."  We are faced with obstacles but we are also blessed with joys.


This book reminds us that to discover true joy.
, we should start small.  Notice the little things that make us happy.


We are reminded too that learning to trust Jesus means putting him first.   In order to trust God, you first need Faith. 


This six week devotional would make a great edition to your personal Bible Study time.


I give Writing Joy on My Heart five out of five stars!


Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment