Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Book Review:Letters from My Sister


 

Letters from My Sister

A Novel

by Valerie Fraser Luesse

Pub Date 15 Aug 2023 

Revell

Christian| Historical Fiction| Women's Fiction



Through Revell and Netgalley, I am reviewing Letters from My Sister:



As the only daughters of a wealthy Alabama cotton farmer, Emmy and Callie Bullock are living a privileged life when Lily McGee arrives and turns their well-ordered household upside down. Lily's arresting beauty quickly attracts the wrong kind of attention. Callie meets a man who offers her the freedom to abandon social constraints and discover her true self.




After Lily has a baby, Callie witnesses something she wasn't supposed to see--or was she? A haze of memories surrounds her, just an image of Emmy holding Lily's missing baby girl on a darkened riverbank. Through their letters, the truth slowly emerges between the sisters-including a revelation that will shape Callie's future.



I give Letters From my Sister five out of five stars!



Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment