Sunday, September 17, 2023

Book Review: Have You Seen Her

 



Have You Seen Her?

A completely addictive psychological thriller packed with suspense

by Dea Poirier

Pub Date 19 Sep 2023 

Bookouture

General Fiction (Adult)| Mystery & Thrillers



Netgalley and Bookouture provided me with a copy of Have You Seen Her to review:



Evianna and I haven't spoken for years, not since a shocking accident tore our lives apart and sent us apart. I have been a social worker for years, while Evianna is a successful online personality. Life couldn't be more different for us.



But then I get a call. Evianna is missing and her husband Simon needs my help. On arrival at their palatial home, I expected Simon to be concerned about her safety, but he seems more concerned about how her devoted fans will react.




When I scratch beneath the surface of their picture-perfect life, I discover that they were not the golden couple everyone thought they were. There were secrets they desperately wanted to keep hidden. However, we did the same as young sisters.



The more threatening Simon's behavior becomes towards me, the more dread I feel. There is no doubt in my mind that he knows our secret. How far will he go to make me pay for what happened and can I find my sister in time?



This psychological thriller about toxic sisterhood and dark secrets will keep you reading until you reach the shocking ending. Fans of Freida McFadden, Gone Girl, and The Woman in the Window will enjoy this book.




There's just something about the ending of this Have You Seen Her that makes it definitely worthy of five stars.



Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment