Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It Speaks of God's Grace

I must apologize for not blogging sooner, I generally try to blog more often than I have been, but due to issues with the internet and the sheer business of life I have not been able to.  In fact I even took a couple of weeks off of writing on Shades of Hope, but I did get the idea to map out another novel, based on the Etan Patz case, but being that I was only a year and a half when that transpired and really of course have no memory it is going to require a lot of research.

Earlier in the month I got to see my niece Elizabeth Ann for the first time and she is adorable, beyond adorable actually LOL!!  Maybe I am a little biased, but hey I have that right LOL!!!
My older Niece Amber came up over Easter break and I am so glad she did.  I really enjoyed spending time with her, and am glad for every opportunity I get.

I was very happy to get to see the beautiful time with family, I think we all need that from time to time if you know what I mean, I was not worried about my books or anything else, simply enjoying the blessings of the Lord.

Speaking of the Lord's blessings, earlier in the months I took some pics of California Poppies, so full and Vibrant I could not resist!!!

I wonder how people can see things like this, and not be inspired, not see God's handiwork in these images,  all that I have posted her today speak of God's Grace to me.

Well I am going to close this for now, and get back to writing, missing a couple of weeks of writing has really inspired me so I am going to continue to do what I do LOL!!!

God Bless
Michelle~


No comments:

Post a Comment