Monday, October 29, 2012

On The Closing Of Hope Center

It has been a crazy few months in both positive and negative ways I have settled in to my little studio and am quite happy with that but on a negative note Hope Center closed its doors a week ago Sunday.



I am going to miss the time with the kids but I have my writing to focus on and the boys of course.I'm trying to look at this on a more positive note but the truth is whenever a church closes it does bring a measure of grief.

In the meantime I have several works in progress going on and will be taking part in nano this year as I have for the past five years. I have also decided it is time to focus more on the publicity aspect of my writing and I have more time to do that now so I am going to focus on creative but inexpensive ways to reach others with the words God has placed upon my heart. I know that this blog is one way to do that so I want to be a little more real regular on my postings here.
I hope you'll join me in this journey through the writing life and be blessed with the words the Lord has given me to share with others.

Michelle Kidwell


No comments:

Post a Comment