Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Learning From Mistakes, Publicity, Finding Star

A busy couple of days ahead, tomorrow going to volunteer in Little Mans Kindergarten classroom, Thursday he turns six, Friday he and Bubba come over for awhile and Saturday is his birthday party.  I know he is going to have a great time, and Ashell has already got his smaller gift, his bigger one will be late, but it will be here...

In the meantime I am working on Finding Star, now at 63k and counting, and What A Daughter Learns, I have some other story ideas brewing too, but right now the majority of my focus goes on Finding Star, because I want to make sure that I meet my deadline so I can have it ready for the new publisher.  I know this one has taken a lot of work, but this is a project I am passionate about.
I am grateful for doing something I am passionate about, and I have been studying the ways to best market Finding Star, that in itself is daunting, I know even after the publisher publishing the book my work has really just begun, and I have learned from my mistakes in publicity, I am sure I will make more but that is life!

I am going to close todays blog, with my life verse

Isaiah 40:31

31 but those who hope in the LORD
   will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
   they will run and not grow weary,
   they will walk and not be faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment