Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Finding Star Completed

I can't believe it but I have completed Finding Star, actually a little bit ahead of schedule, fourteen months of hard work, and I have put my Baby to bed!!! I actually just sent it to my publisher and am praying things work out favorably, that things fall into place so we can begin this journey with Star.

 This picture of a young lady reminds me very much of how I envision Star!  I do not know this lady of course, but since I can not draw I thought I would give you a very close visual of how I see her. 

I closed Finding Star out at 82 k thousand words and counting yesterday, and am so glad that I was able to finish that book.  It's kind of a bittersweet thing finishing something that you have been working on so long, and now I wonder what I am going to write next?  LOL no not really I still have to work on What A Daughter Learns, and perhaps work on an Amish fiction piece, but I am not sure about that.  I know it would be fun doing research though.

My dear friend Karen was hospitalized last week due to high blood pressure, and is being released today, so prayers for her are appreciated!!  And for her twin Sister Karla Dorman, they co-wrote With A Little Help with me and Lord willing I envision other projects with them.

Everyone I pray you have a Happy and Blessed Leap Day!!!

In Christ's Love
Michelle~



No comments:

Post a Comment