Wednesday, June 27, 2012

When Words Reach the Soul and Other Gifts!!!!

I would not be the person I am today, if it were not for the people in my life.  I am blessed with a family that I love, and I happen to have another passion working with Children.  I have nieces and nephews and friends kids, all whom I love to spoil, and all who in turn give me inspiration to write.

Words are my passion, but I would not have that passion if it were not for my faith, and the fire that he put inside me.  Even before I gave my heart to Jesus he gave me a gift, the gift of words.  I must admit my earliest stories were nothing to write home about, at least not the first drafts, but I was able to resurrect a few into something readable.  I always seemed to have my mind spinning though.
I write because I want the next generation to fall in love with words the way I did, I want them to have that love affair with books, the way I did.  I mean there is such an amazing feeling, when you know someone is holding a book with your name on it, and you pray, you pray hard that you are conveying a good message.

I love writing, and I love that the Lord uses that gift to help me reach out to others. 
 I love when my words somehow touch others.  When my words reach to a soul.

I write because God gave me that gift, and I am going to continue writing, and I pray that I help others reexamine things, with the words I write.

God Bless
Michelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment