Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sometimes Life Throws You Curveballs

Well friends I know Independence Day has passed, but I have not blogged since the end of June, so I pray everyone had a safe and blessed Independence Day, and I pray that everyone took the time to think of what truly was sacrificed so we could have our freedom.  Freedom is never free, remember that, their is always a cost, but in Christ we have the freedom we may not have otherwise.

I have been writing of course, slowly working on the final revisions of Finding Star, I am hoping to have it available for the Kindle by Christmas and in paperback, maybe even hardcover sometime after that, but just when I think I am getting ahead life throws a curveball, but some of those are good, some not so good.


I am first and foremost a Christian, a Child of God, and then I am a writer, so I try to make sure my writing has a message in it a Christian message.  I want to reach others for Christ.  As a writer I am also a reader and just this past Friday I believe it was I purchased Lisa Buffaloes delightful book Grace for the Char Baked for my Kindle, and when it comes back in paperback I am going to purchase that as well.
Good Night and God Bless
Michelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment