Saturday, January 28, 2012

His Beauty Inspires My Creativity

I am not  a perfect Christian, but I am a Christian so I try to make that reflect in my writing ! My Characters do not always start out as Christians, but more often than not they turn to Christ.

 When I write a story my goals are not to shove my beliefs down someones throat, though I do pray for my readers, and I want them to see the wonderful creator I see.  I want them to know that we have a loving creator.

Some people find it hard to believe that a loving creator.  My faith has carried me far, and I am grateful for that.

I am surrounded by God's creation and I often look at the beauty around me and wonder how anyone can not believe.

I find that often the beauty surrounding me inspires me.  I mean how can you not be inspired by God's creation. 


As I write I slip into my Characters surroundings and often I use bits and pieces of where I come from.  Not necessarily every detail matches up to where I live, because I don't want it to, but the most beautiful parts I get from my local surroundings.

God Bless
Michelle~








No comments:

Post a Comment