Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Book Review: Bones Never Lie

Bones Never Lie
Random House Publishing Group - Bantam Dell
Kathy Reichs
Copyright 2014

Once again Kathy Reichs very vividly draws us into a world of Forensic Anthropology. ..We are given a good look inside Temperance Brennan's life as well as her struggles, we learn of her Mothers issues in this book, as well as her Mothers diagnosis of something worse than her mental illness.

Being a huge fan of Kathy Reichs especially her Bones series, I was excited about my chance to get a prerelease copy fof review, and I am glad I did.  Kathy Reivhs does not dissapoint once again Temperance Brennan's character is brought to life on the pages of Bones Never Lie.

If you are a fan of The Bones television series and have not done so yet I highly recommended reading this series, which is the basis for the television show as well.

I give Bones Never Lie five out of five stars...

Happy Reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment