Saturday, January 25, 2014

Book Review: I Kill the Mockingbird

I Kill the Mockingbird 
Paul Acampora
Copyright 2014

I Kill the Mocking bird opens up with Lucy' Mom just released from the hospital cured from the very cancer that they said they had no cure for a year before.  The nurse for her cries as she tells them that it was the prayers that saved her, but though this book opens up with such a difficult subject matter it also has a fun and playfu tone through it throughout the book like when Michael.Elena and Lucy decide to trick there classmates into reading the books on there summer reading lists, they start off by buying every copy of To Kill A Mockingbird they can get there hands on, and selling them out, why because they want to make people think the book has been banned, or simply sold out, because people tend to want to read what they cannot get there hands on.

Michael Elena and Lucy are surpried when they realize that there idea for I Kill the Mockingbird is starting to trend across the country.

I think Middle school to highschool readers would find this book a fun and enjoyable read.  I Kill the Mockingbird is a book I highly recomend.


No comments:

Post a Comment